Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Ginger bread angels


Creative Kuts

21 days until Christmas!!!

I just love Creative Kuts, It's such a great group to be part of.  The company is run by caring and loving people who genuinely care about others and their crafts.
We had a naughty little game that was played and as a prize for participating we got these angel files.
At the suggestion of Cheryl, I turned mine into ornaments.  I cut the ornament the angel is holding 3 times, folded them in half then glued the half pieces on top of each other. Once dry and fanned out you have a really cute 3 dimensional piece.

I used my Peachy Keen face stamps to give them some cute charm

Check back with me later in the month to see the other set I made.
Thanks for stopping by, let me know what you think!!

No comments: