Monday, December 10, 2012

Snow man box

Christmas Open House SVG Kit

15 days until Christmas!!!

Today I have an absolutely adorable snow man to share with you.  He's another fabulous project from SVG Cuts.  You can click the picture above to go buy your own.  Look at all the fabulous things you can make for just $6.99

I haven't had time to make the other pieces yet, hoping to get to them soon.  I just had to start here though.  Snowmen are my favorite Christmas and winter decoration.


His little hat lifts off and you can put some goodies inside and this would make a great gift.  He was pretty easy to put together as with all of Mary's kits.
Just another view to leave you with.
Thanks for stopping by, make sure you come back each day to enjoy the count down to Christmas with me!

No comments: