Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Castle mini album



Click above to buy your own file 
I am really in love with this project!! I used my favorite papers, glitter and pearly.
I used my Cinch to bind the sides.  I love how it opens.  If you aren't part of the Creative Kuts fan pages on Face Book you are missing out on awesome projects and great deals!!
We were able to purchase this file for $5 and it's a huge deal!!  
OK, so enough bragging and enabling ;)
I used this to add pictures of Emily's 3rd birthday party.  We held her party at a local bounce house, she had so much fun.

 The blank pages you see here are extra pages I added, I just cut 2 pieces of the purple glitter paper and put them back to back instead of adding another card board layer.  All of the other pages have card board sandwiched between the card stock.


 I needed more room for pictures, so this is the reason for the extra pages.

I love her face in the picture on the right and she looks so angelic in the picture on the left.

Isn't her cake amazing?! It's Rapunzle in her tower with Maximus laying down resting below.  A lovely friend's mother makes them.  Check her out here on Pinterest 
Tangled inspired cake. Vanilla cake covered in vanilla buttercream. Tower constructed of rice cereal bars and marshmallow fondant. Decorations in marshmallow fondant.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

What an amazing way to keep those precious moments. The file and the way you transformed it into this mini album is just great... Wow!

Nadja

Cathy said...

Oh my, this is fabulous, I would love to do this for my grand daughter
cathyplus5.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

Love your album and the cake is fabulous. Great job.