Monday, January 14, 2013

Eureka challenge for the week of January 14th








EurekaChallenge-1.jpg
Welcome everyone!! It's time for another challenge, this week is "Layer it up and let it snow"

 Eureka DT.jpg
AND if you missed my post last Monday, I have been selected to be a design team member for Eureka!! I'm super excited and honored to be part of this team!!

NOW, for the reason you are here, my card for this week's challenge.  I have been in love with Eureka's designs for ages.  I've got many, many of their images on wood mounted stamps and the Angels have always been my favorite!
So TADA!!!! isn't' she magnificent? Such beauty in her winter dress spreading all those glorious snowflakes.


I sprayed the image with Shimmer mist after I colored her with my Copic markers.  Then added stickles to her wings and some distress stickles to the snowflakes to give them a different look.

I started with a dark purple card and layered some fun multi colored snow flake paper, then a square of blue snowflakes on a layer of blue card stock, and lastly another layer of the purple with the beautiful angel.  Since the card has so much sparkle going on, I kept the embellishment simple with some teal and purple twine.
Thanks for stopping by and be sure to make something of your own and play along with us!

2 comments:

PJ said...

I'm going to HAVE to attempt this card! Thank you!

Jackie Randolph said...

Gorgeous Marji, beautiful papers and love all the shimmer! Thank you for joining us at Love to Create Challenges!