Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Winter cutie


Fresh Brewed Designs

I'm back to sharing a FBD card, it's been a little while since I worked with them, if you could see my file of digital images...I'm such a hoarder
 I used chalks to color her and added some bling to one of my famous easel cards. ;)
Thanks for stopping by, I hope you will let me know what you think of this.

Don't miss the hop coming up over at FBD, the badge is above and

Click the pic here to head over and play along on the challenges



2 comments:

Heather D. ~ Fresh Brewed Designs said...

Oh I LOVE it!! The little bits of bling adds the perfect touch of sparkle. I love how soft the chalk looks and the fold of the card!

Thank you so much for playing along with us in our FIRST Challenge of 2013!!!

Sending smiles,
Heather D.
www.freshbreweddesigns.com

VanessaB said...

so very cute! thanks for joining us at fresh brewed designs :)