Welcome to the hop today!! So glad you joined us, if you've just stumbled upon my post then click the button above and head back to the beginning so you don't miss anything.
If you have come from Ann's blog then you are in the right spot.
Today I am sharing a cute album I made, the file is available from Creative Kuts
The original file is meant to be a boy wearing a ball cap. Since I have a daughter with very little hair I decided to turn him into a her.
When you open the cover this is what you see, I cut 9 pages to fill with little love notes or sweet pictures, not sure yet, maybe both!
And the back of the book has our sweet little angel face holding the box of chocolates. so cute.
I love how she turned out, her little ear rings, bracelet and bow in her hair.
For your next stop head over to
You can click the logo above if you want to go shopping but don't forget to continue hopping, you won't want to miss anything.
- Ashley - http://thebloghopprincess.blogspot.com
- Diana = http://daisylovecreations.blogspot.com
- Liz - http://tryin2craft.blogspot.com
- Ann - http://annsnovemberrose.blogspot.com/
- Marji - http://www.fstampaholic.blogspot.com/ you are here
- Elaine - http://ExpressionsByElaine.blogspot.com go here next
- Beth ~ http://motherandaughterdesigns.blogspot.com
- Lissa Marie - www.somanycrafts.com
- Lynne - http://slasewcraftiness.blogspot.com/
- Jamie - http://www.jamielindstromdesigns.com
- Crystal - http://crystalscreativecorner.blogspot.com/
- Kim- www.puppiesandpapercrafts.com
- Jamie- www.jamiek711designs.blogspot.com
- Jearise - http://lorbysworld.blogspot.com