Sunday, March 3, 2013

Be-lated Valentine's projects.

I had a lot of fun with these...do I say that a lot?  Well, if I do, it's because it's true. I love paper crafting and all the things you can do with just a few things!


This cute bag held my husband's gifts for Valentine's day, fun isn't it?


This was my little Peanut's card, she thought is was really funny.

This card I saw on another blog, I was bad and did not make a note of it.  These files are from the SIL store, this is two different files, the original card has a little bird where the girl is.  The girl is a file with 2 girls.

The little hearts, as they came out I colored them and glued them inside the card. 


Thanks for stopping by, I hope you will let me know what you think of these projects.

2 comments:

Robin said...

Love all your projects. They look fantastic!
(:(:SMiles:):)

Robin

Jessica Buffa said...

I am a huge fan of color and these little hearts are splendid!
:)
Jessica B