Saturday, March 2, 2013

Beeing Happy file

CK STORE

This file is called Beeing Happy, I showed you a few of the bears here.

This is a shaped card with the heart bear.  These files are so sweet and fun to put together.

I welded two large hearts together then cut another heart for the top, after putting the bear together I attached it with an action wobble.  This is a really fun card.

 Remember the BAP from a while back? I made my first one to fit a 12 by 12 piece of paper, for these I was able to get 3 on a 12 by 12 sheet of paper and the hearts.  2 hershey kisses fit in the box, they are super cute and would be adorable for a wedding or shower favor.

 Giving you another look at the sweet bear, I love the dimension, I used foam tape in a lot of places and 2 real buttons.
 Here you can see all 3 of the little boxes and the size of them next to the kisses.
I made a layout with the ice cream bear, I made the ice cream cone bigger for the extra embelishment.
I've got lots of pictures of Emily eating Ice cream so I will probably make a second page to go with this one. Stay tuned...
Thanks for stopping by, I hope you will let me know what you think.

2 comments:

Alemap said...

Very cute card! I just love Creative Kuts Files....

Connie Can Crop said...

You really rocked these Marji!! So glad you are on the team with me!