Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Easter Bunny stop here

CK STORE

Can you tell my favorite cutting file store?  And it's not just because I'm on the design team either, that's why I am on the design team, make sense?  Anyway, This was one of the weekly free projects.  I made the cute treat holder before.  
Emily asked me how the Easter bunny would know to stop at her house so after she went to bed I got out my favorite paper stack of the moment (The Delightful stack) and whipped up this little cutie.

Isnt' she pretty?  I used the text in the SIL software to make the letters.

And, remember the Sun catchers we've been making?  Well I created an outline image then welded it and the original image together to create a card.  And cut a second outline image.
I placed the second outline image under the stained glass piece and quickly traced the areas then colored them in with colored pencils.  After I glued everything together I sprayed the front with shimmer mist.
When I showed Emily her door hanger and told her what it said, she was very excited and couldn't wait to pose with it.
So now, we are covered, the Easter bunny knows to come here!
Look at this paper!!! How cute is she?!
Close up of the letters, simple font, great paper :)
Thanks for stopping by, are you ready for the Easter bunny?

4 comments:

Nupur said...

super cute and adorable....very creative Marji....:D

Nupur said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Craftin Desert Divas said...

Both are super cute and very creative. Thanks for joining us at Craftin Desert Divas Linky Party. Hope you will continue to link up.


Tara

Connie Can Crop said...

Such cute projects!! And your daughter is super proud and precious too!