Monday, March 25, 2013

Eureka Challenge~Encouraging and uplifting

Eureka

It's time for another challenge at Eureka Stamps!

Today Passover begins, Easter is upon us and I love this season.  I'm thankful for my savior and love that I can share a bit more about it through  my cards.
 I am in love with the new stack from DCWV called The Delightful Stack.  I've been using it on a lot of stuff so I wanted to do a non traditional Easter card for this challenge of Encouraging and uplifting cards.
This stack has 2 sheets of mats or journal cards so I chose 2 for the card.  The piece on the front I cut apart and used foam tape to pop it up and also put the crowns on pop tape.  I added a small jewel to the center of the twine bow as well.
Inside I cut my phrase then lined it with a matching green marker and placed it at the top.  It bothered me a bit that the lines are going the wrong way but I got over that and chalked it up to creative license! lol
Here is a close up of the crowns, I used a few Copic makers, my silver and gold metalic markers and my glitter pen.  I added a few clear jewels to some of the points.  So hard to photograph, much prettier in person.
Thanks for stopping by and remember, click the logo at the top to go link up with us this week!

No comments: