Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Our Kreative Karma-owl pillow box

Our Kreative Karma

Today is my day to share with you, I saw these owls on Pinterest and have been collecting fun cup cake wrappers ever since, I found this file on the Silhouette store site an knew it would be perfect, the less I have to fabricate myself, the better lol

 So I cut the pieces using a double sided piece of paper (partly because I was feeling lazy and partly because I knew it would match)
I just flipped the wings, center eye pieces and beak over so the back of the paper shows.  I inked the edges with orange ink and assembled.  

I chose 3 different cupcake wrappers, folded them in half using 2 of each pattern then glued them to the front of my owl.
I finished her off with some teal google eyes and I really love how she turned out!!

So whenever cupcake wrappers are on sale, I'll be buying them, there are SO many cute ones out now!

Thanks for stopping by! I hope you have a great day and please let me know what you think of my cutie!

No comments: