Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Sweet little delivery chicks

CK STORE

This was one of the options for the Crop on line files from the begining of the month. How cute are these little ones?

I used the Spring Fling DCWV paper stack for most of the paper.
I had a lot of fun putting this one together!


I also wanted to share our new family member with you.
This is Simon, he's such a fun little kitty.
Isn't he cute! He's saying hi to you all!
He better not get used to that furry butt being on my desk though, it's really difficult to work with a fur ball in your way :)

Thanks for stopping by today! I hope you enjoyed  my lay out and remember, the 1st and 15th of each month we start the new Crop on line challenge at the face book group.  It's only $5 per file and all you have to do is share each step on the wall then you get the next part.  It's a great way to get a lot of lay outs made each month for a great price!


4 comments:

Donna K said...

adorable layout Marji! you stay so busy i don't quite know how you get it all done!! have a great day today. ~donna k

Unknown said...

This is so cute. I hope you will visit and link this up at Craftin Desert Divas "Easter" Linky Party.


Tara
www.craftindesertdivas.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

I love this layout! The butterfly paper is so sweet! :-) Your need addition is adorable too!

Craftin Desert Divas said...

Those are wonderful layouts. Your new kitty is cute. Thanks for joining us at Craftin Desert Divas Linky Party.

Tara