Saturday, March 16, 2013

Whimsie Doodles Jar card

 
Today I get to share a sweet card with you and some gorgeous embellishments!
I just love this jar digi, super super cute.  What I did was print images on white and 3 different pattern papers.
 I cut apart the fabric for the lid and the bow and put them back together on the white copy.
 On this card I added a gorgeous swirl flower and angel stick pin from Pinque Peacock.  I need more of these for sure, they are fabulous!!
 On this card I left off the embellishments because I felt the paper was fancy enough. I also cut the frame and heart from the paper as well.
This is what the inside looks like on both cards.

Thanks for stopping by, please let me know what you think.

3 comments:

Robin said...

That digi is too cute and I love the PP flower and pin looks great!
(:(:smiles:):)

Perky Peacock

TeresaK said...

This is so cute- and THANK YOU for sharing how you did the patterned paper layered on the white image! Great tip!
Teresa
www.createenjoyshare.blogspot.co

Nupur said...

awww....this is so adorable marji....wat a creative card...i loved it...the jar...the pin and the flowers are all too cute and work wonderfully together....:D