Thursday, April 11, 2013

Family is Everything

CK STORE
Hey there! Spring has sprung, we've moved past all of the major holidays for a bit so now we get to focus on fun spring and summer projects.

This is a sweet new project from Creative Kuts (click the link above to go shopping)

How sweet is this bird?  I just love her!!
 And here is a close up of her mate and her babies :)  I used ink to sponge on white paper to get the look for the eggs, and then put crystal effects on them.
 To assemble my sign, I cut 4 wood pieces from black and 2 from the brown paper.  I then sandwiched the pieces of twine between the 2 middle black layers (brown, black, twine, black)
 This is hanging on the blank wall in my kitchen, it will be seen by everyone who comes in my house (wanna come over so someone will see it in person?)  lol

I also want to share the new Recipe club from Creative Kuts, each Sunday we get a new recipe to make a page for.  You pay $5 a month and get 4 recipes and the cutting files to make the page!
These are the first two, feel free to request a join over on face book. https://www.facebook.com/groups/156371407860388/?fref=ts
 I love the files Cheryl has made to go along with these, I can't wait for the next one!!

Now if you want to shop, click on the logo at the top of this post, there are SO many new files and a whole new look to the website! Go check it out!!

4 comments:

Creative Kuts said...

Marji this looks absolutely fabulous.

Unknown said...

Very cute! I'm a new follower from Deezy!

Unknown said...

I always love looking at what you make! :-) I'm already a follower but I'm hopping in from Deezy's!

http://christyscraftycorner.blogspot.com/

Unknown said...

I love the blue birds and of course, the recipe pages. Beautiful work!