Saturday, April 27, 2013

Fantastic announcement!!!


I am a new member of the Fresh Brewed Designs digital stamp team!!! I am super thrilled and excited to share this news with you!!
How cool is she!! I so wish my hair was that long :) hee hee


For my first post I am using April, isn't she pretty?

I found a new paper stack to obsess over and had to use it right away!! Isn't this gorgeous?!  I must go stock up on a few more before they are gone!

So here's April all dressed up in her beautiful dress with matching shoes.
 The card base is a new cutting file from Creative Kuts
 I added a gem flower to her dress to bring out the gold in the paper.  I love how she turned out!

This is the inside, a simple message that means a lot!

Thanks for stopping by, I'm so thrilled to be part of this team!


10 comments:

Crafting Vicky said...

Wonderful. You are right that stack of paper is really awesome!!!

Crafting Vicky said...

oh and I forgot to say how awesome it is to be on the team with you ;)

Heather D. ~ Fresh Brewed Designs said...

WELCOME TO THE TEAM!!! (WOOT WOOT)
So happy to have you a part of the Fresh Brewewed Family!

Your card is GORGEOUS!!! I LOVE that you paper pieced your digi and I, too, LOVE that yummy paper stack. Those colors are perfect together.

Sending many smiles,
Heather

Decosse's Dynamite Doodles said...

Hey Marji,

It's nice to meet you. I look forward to getting to know you better during our adventure with Fresh Brewed Designs. Great job on your very first FBD card. You did a fabulous job with the paper piecing and the gold gem flower is the perfect touch. I'm sure you are going to have lots of fun with your new paper pad.

Best of luck and congrats!
Lisa D.

Anonymous said...

I love your card. I am looking forward to getting to know you. I am excited to be on the same DT as you. I love Heather & FBD. Hugs~Patti

An'Jenic G. said...

Hi Marji, Wow we are on the 2nd DT together and I'm so excited!! I know Heather and the others will love your work as I do. Congrats and Happy to be on FBD team with you. =)

HUGS AJ-

An'Jenic G. said...

Sorry got so excited to see someone I know from another DT that I forgot to tell you that your card is so cute. And I so wish I had did the card kit with CK this month. They are so cute and you sure did ROCK it. HUGS AJ-

Donna K said...

Congratulations Marji!! You are one talented lady!! So happy for you. Your card is adorable too... best wishes on your new venture... I look forward to following your new creations!!

~Donna K

VanessaB said...

WOW! this card is absolutely GORGEOUS!!! so happy on you're on the team! :)

Sheryl said...

Hi Marji! I wanted to stop by to wish you a great big WELCOME to Fresh Brewed Designs! You will love being on Heather's Digi DT
As you probably already know, She is simply THE BEST! I love your card! It's BEAUTIFUL! I'm looking forward to seeing more of your lovely work! Have a great evening!
Happy Crafting!
Warmest Hugs, Sheryl