Friday, April 26, 2013

Garden beauty cards and gift bag sets


Creative Kuts

Today I'm sharing some gorgeous cards and gift containers.  I think these would be perfect for Mother's day

These files are from Creative Kuts, it was the end of the month Crop on line set of cards with the bonus boxes

With different papers these could be for so many things.

Wedding favors, bridal shower favors, baby shower favors, birthday, Mother's day, teenage girls

aren't they gorgeous!!!

I love them and the colors I used are so pretty and springy

Here are the sets together





how lovely, huh?
I do have these for sale at my new face book store page, have you checked it out?  When I reach 100 fans I will be doing a give away, head on over and like the page and check out what all is over there!

1 comment:

Esther said...

Oh my gosh!!! These are just fabulous!!!!!