Thursday, April 25, 2013

It's a fowl-bulous day


Our Kreative Karma


How owl some are these pillow boxes! I just love them. This was a free file from Creative Kuts this past week. Are you playing along each week?
If you don't have a cutting machine to join us and don't want to cut by hand I have a new feature at my Face book page. I will cut the pieces and send them to you. It's $2.50 per file. I'll even let you tell me what colors you want ;)
For the weekly free files you will have to post your completed project on the CK fan page since those are the rules for everyone else.
Check out the other files I have up in my fan page. I'll be adding more as I get the chance but if you have any files from Creative Kuts you want let me know.





Aren't these the cutest?  I just love them!!
CK STORE

2 comments:

TeresaK said...

Your owl is just so cute! What a great feature to offer to cut files for those who can't! Great idea!
Love your pillow box!
Teresa
www.createenjoyshare.blogspot.com

SusieScrapper said...

Love this owl, so cute!!

Susie
http://scrappyrandomness.blogspot.com/