Sunday, May 26, 2013

Creative Kuts butterflies

CK STORE

I am sharing some gorgeous!!!! projects today. These are fantastically detailed and turn out so great!
Depending on the paper you choose they can be elegant or whimsical.  This first set I used one of my favorite DCWV paper stacks, it's a LE and am so sad I can't get it in the store anymore, The color pallet is so so pretty.  But, back to my projects, I get a little starry eyed when I think about that paper. lol
You know how much I love easel cards, so when I saw these I was very excited!
Here they are side by side, what a cute set right? This would be so great for a coworker, sneak in and place it on her desk before she gets there with some candy or small beauty products...perfection!

This set I used a double sided piece of paper for the main parts, it's the polka dot and hexagon pieces.  Fun right?  I love the doily look of these, there's a tiny delicate scallop around the edge of the card.
 Gorgeous right?  The cuts are so intricate!
 On this one I only glued the center of the wing layers so I could fold them up for more movement (the way it was designed)  I added small gems for extra pizzazz.

This is the same set as above, but with the paper from the first set, such a dramatic difference.
 I left this one without extra embellishments because the purple paper has gold in it.  I couldn't get a good photograph but it's really stunning.

 sweet right?

Love them!!!  Remember, you can click the logo above to head over and shop, and I really hope I've gotten you into playing along with us each week, there's always something going on at the face book group!


No comments: