Monday, May 27, 2013

Swinging


This week's new challenge is The Great Outdoors
digi14002 Swinging
digi14002 Swinging

digi9104 Miss our Chats
digi9104 Miss our Chats


What's better than a swing?  I love swinging even now as a "grown up"

This file I found in the Silhouette store so it went together really fast.
I used my paper hoard from CTMH, isnt' it pretty?

The pin is one of my own creations, my current obsession

fun?  I really like how it turned out

Inside I cut the phrase with one of my dies.

Thanks for stopping by, now click above to head to the blog to link up your own project!
The link to each of the stamps I used is included in the pictures above, just click on the image you want and it will take you to the store.

1 comment:

Donna K said...

love this card style... and your pin is LOVELY too... is there anything you can't do?!