Tuesday, May 28, 2013

The Great outdoors!

CK STORE

I've gotten so many layouts made since I discovered Creative Kuts. Now if I could get the quiet time and space to go through the photos and match up what I can, I'd be great!

This layout, I know I have no pictures that would work, I'm not a camping person but I'm sure Emily will camp one day.

I love this so much, it gave me a fit though, I have to be honest.  That tent and the sleeping bag, yikes! But with Cheryl's guidance I mastered it!

 Cute little chickie enjoying a roasted marshmallow, yum, one of my favorite treats!

The sleeping bag and tent! Love it!!
Isn't this a great lay out? I love the photo mats!


 This is a really cute beach layout.
This went together easily, thankfully after the troubles above.
 I used an embossing folder to add texture to her hat and cover up, she's amazing!
 How great is the life guard stand, So neat.


Remember the recipe club?  Here's another page for you.  You can join in any time, just $5 a month and you get a new file each week along with freebies.



Love me some CK! Fantastic files, great details and amazing customer service!!

1 comment:

Donna K said...

darling layouts, Marji!! so cute and yes... i'm sure your Emily will camp one day... you can pretty much bet on that!