Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Hanging with my Peeps



Today I'm sharing an adorable image from the digi area of the site (click above if you want to shop)
But first take a better look at my card please

 Inside I used the phrase that can be found here at the shop
I just love how this came out, I added some glitter to her wing, the clouds and the ladybug and mushroom.  I couldn't get a good photo of it to show the sparkle.  These little flowers are my new love, aren't they sweet?
The Peekaboo sun is another favorite of mine, you can buy it here.

Thanks so much for stopping by, please leave me some feedback, I love your comments! 



1 comment:

Heather D. ~ Fresh Brewed Designs said...

LOL!!! This is SO cute! I love the pinks and the roses. The sweet peek a boo sunshine and our curious chick look great paired together.Love the fun card fold too! Great work!