Wednesday, May 22, 2013

My little Angel

CK STORE

I have no idea what pictures to put on this lay out (wink, wink, bit of sarcasm)  I LOVE how this turned out, the angels are too too cute!! And how perfect is that paper?
Renenber the Star Quality layout from Sunday? This is from that same pack of paper I got, gorgeous papers. I'm kicking myself in the rear for not buying several packs of it!
But oh well, it makes these projects even more special!
This was one of the Crop on line layouts offered in April.  If you aren't playing along with us you are missing out on great deals and great projects.  Each layout is only $5 at the time of the COL sign ups.  Once it hits the store it will be $12, it's a great money saver and a great way to get a huge stockpile of pages through out the year!
If you are a card maker there are cards offered as well.  They usually include a card and matching gift box.  Super clever and so very pretty.

1 comment:

Donna K said...

one word... 3 syllables CA- U - TE!