Tuesday, May 21, 2013

You're the cat's meow

Hey there, Today I am helping my super sweet and very talented Pinque Peacock design team sister celebrate her anniversary!  I am sharing a sweet card I made using a digital stamp from Kadoodle Bug Designs.
Down the Memory Lane. - Mumbai, India
As Down the Memory lane is celebrating its 1st birthday and showcasing artists from different walks of the world in "The Artist's Week".
Here is my card:
I used my Cameo's print and cut feature to print her on white paper and on the blue polka dot paper.  I then let  my machine cut her out twice then cut 2 offset pieces of the light blue card stock.
Here's what she looks like on the mat, my blue piece was smaller than the 81/2 by 11 so I taped it too a white piece for printing then laid it under the cut out for placement on the mat (does that make sense?)
Here are the pieces, I hope that makes more sense now.
Help us celebrate, click her link above and send her some congratulations! 

2 comments:

Donna K said...

such a cute little lady, Marji! you are always coming up with something new and fresh... love it!!

An'Jenic G. said...

This is just too cool and cute. TFS AJ-