Sunday, May 5, 2013

Scrapbook pages from the Crop on Line


CK STORE

Hey there, how are your summer plans coming along?  It will be here soon!! It's already MAY!! Can you believe it?
 Today I am sharing 3 layouts with you that are offered by Creative Kuts.  These were part of the Crop on line program the end of April.  If you don't know what that is, on the 1st and 15th of each month, 3 different lay outs are offered, you choose which ones and you make each page in stages, posting as you complete.  I got all 3 of these layouts for $5 for each file! Huge savings.  Once they are in the store it's $12 so you want to play along!
 Now, if you don't have a cutting machine but REALLY want to play along then I will cut the pieces for you and mail them to you!  I will let you pick the colors if you want different ones from what Cheryl suggests.  Yup, for just $2.50 per file I will send you each of the pieces.
 This lay out is really fun, check out the cute food!! Love it!
 How fun are these turtles?  Super cute and would be really cute added to a card!



Thanks for stopping by, if you want to order the lay out sets send me a message through my face book page here.

1 comment:

Heather D. ~ Fresh Brewed Designs said...

They are all so detailed and sweet!!! I LOVE each of them. Love all the layers and how you added the white dots / lines. It makes them pop and come alive. So very sweet.