Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Special delivery

 Hey there my Pinque Peacock fans!!
 I'm pleased to share a very simple card with you today. I used the mail box image from Fresh Brewed Designs, colored it with my Copics then layered it on a paint sample!
 I have been collecting these things for years and never use them so I thought, why not! lol
I also pulled out some old postage I had been "collecting" (we all know we are closet hoarders but it's a bad word right?)
I used a beautiful Layered garden beauty to set the card off, I love how perfectly it matches!
Thanks for stopping by, I hope you will let me know what you think and keep in mind there is a new release coming up very soon!! More gorgeous creations!!!


7 comments:

Heather D. ~ Fresh Brewed Designs said...

This is SO FUN!!! I LOVE the paint sample .. what a great idea! The beautiful flower at the base and the sweet little stamps are so cute!

SusieScrapper said...

Love your card! You did a great job on the mailbox and love the paint chip sample!

Susie
http://scrappyrandomness.blogspot.com/

bumblebee creations said...

Hello! I LOVE your card! You have won the Fresh Brewed Latte Love stamp from my blog! email me at rhondazmikly@sbcglobal.net with your address, and I will get it out in the mail to you!

scrapbookingforfun said...

Marji this is really cute!!! Your projects are always amazing!!!
DT Sister Shelley

Lisa M said...

That is too cute! Love your mailbox and the great design on the card and the stamps are just perfect for embellishing!

VanessaB said...

I love using paint samples. the real postage is an awesome idea! awesome card :)

AJ Scrapbooking & Cards said...

Cute card and I love the little birds add next to the PP flower. TFS AJ-