Monday, May 13, 2013

Tiggerscraps shop



I've started a new venture if you haven't heard, I've had an Etsy store for a while and decided to try to reach more fans by expanding to face book.

My biggest thing right now are these pendants.  I saw the original idea on pinterest and did not pin it so I can not give proper named credit.
I'm using different colored pearl beads and other glass beads.  I'm having a lot of fun making them and love the special requests.

Recently I saw these online and gave them a go, I found the jade beads and thought it was really cute, then started playing with the different colored pearls as well.
All custom orders are accepted, you can message me through face book if you'd like to order, please like my page and share with your friends.
Once I reach 100 fans on face book I will be doing a drawing for a $10 gift card from my sponsor, Creative Kuts and a $10 gift card to my store.  So share!!

2 comments:

Donna K said...

These are so cute!!! I love the pea pods!! You amaze me with your creativity... you are all over the place! So jealous.

Jessica Buffa said...

Marji, you are so creative. I adore these so much. Best of luck to you on your sales!
Quirky Queen Peacock