Thursday, May 16, 2013

Too flipping cute~take 3


CK STORE

Sharing another scrapbook page with you, another simple and fun page.  This was one of the BAP files from Creative Kuts.  Each week a free file is offered to all of the fans,  you request it, make it and post it! That's simple right?
This is the 3rd page I did using this file.  The first two I was just having fun using some of the fun Florida papers I have.  This one I HAD to make because of this photo below.
This is my precious Emily, she has an amazing, amazing personality, she's comedic, imaginative and very original.  She insists on dressing herself or having a large say in the outfit.  I usually let her pick her outfit and try to tweak where needed.  Less fighting that way.  We were going to the grocery and this is her outfit.  She did this ALL on her own.  I told her she looked like cotton candy.
Those flip flops look just like the ones I made for the page.  When I showed her the finished page she was thrilled that I made her flip flops on paper and couldn't understand how I did it!
It's so cool to be a mysterious mom, I will miss when I "tricks" can be figured out by her.  I'm sure it won't be long, she catches on pretty fast.
Thanks for stopping by and I hope you are playing along with us over at Creative Kuts, we have so much fun!

No comments: