Sunday, July 21, 2013

I love you THIS much!

CK STORE

Today for my post I'm sharing a fun lay out from my first love!!! Creative Kuts
I just love being on this design team!! (have I said that before)

 How cute are these bears? I just had to give her a belly button!! lol
I couldn't decide which pictures to put on here yet  
 I love the flowers too!
Very simple but very adorable!
Thanks for stopping by, I sure hope you stop by again and will let me know what you think, I'd love to hear your feedback

4 comments:

Esperite said...

What a lovely layout, thanks for sharing with us at Simply Create Too, Lynne DT xxx

Chas said...

Those bears are super cute. Thanks for playing at RCS!!!

Claire H said...

Beautiful creation!! Thank you for joining us at our 'Anything but a card' challenge at Simply Create Too!
Claire xx
SCT DT

Robin said...

Just too cute!! Love it:) Thanks for joining us at Red Carpet studio.
(:(:Smiles:):)

Robin