Sunday, July 21, 2013

I love you THIS much!

CK STORE

Today for my post I'm sharing a fun lay out from my first love!!! Creative Kuts
I just love being on this design team!! (have I said that before)

 How cute are these bears? I just had to give her a belly button!! lol
I couldn't decide which pictures to put on here yet  
 I love the flowers too!
Very simple but very adorable!
Thanks for stopping by, I sure hope you stop by again and will let me know what you think, I'd love to hear your feedback

4 comments:

Esperite said...

What a lovely layout, thanks for sharing with us at Simply Create Too, Lynne DT xxx

Chas said...

Those bears are super cute. Thanks for playing at RCS!!!

Claire Dale said...

Beautiful creation!! Thank you for joining us at our 'Anything but a card' challenge at Simply Create Too!
Claire xx
SCT DT

Robin said...

Just too cute!! Love it:) Thanks for joining us at Red Carpet studio.
(:(:Smiles:):)

Robin