Monday, July 22, 2013

Sparkling birthday fishes to me!!


digi14708 Birthday Fish
digi14708 Birthday Fish



Tomorrow is my birthday! We won't talk about how old I'll be, because it's a sore subject for me.  So I made a fabulously outrageous card for myself!

I'm sharing a crazy sparkly card, an underwater fantasy!  
I know the fish are so jealous because they can't have cupcakes ;)

I went nuts with my glitter glue!
Yup, no markers or pencils, all glitter glue.  Love the stuff!
And one of my other favorite embellishments, an action wobble!!!
Even put some glitter inside! lol
AND, a google eye!! Bwahahahahahahaha, is this the craziest card you've ever seen?  I think it would be perfect to send to the stuffiest non crafty person you know! They'd have a fit I bet!
Thinking that horrid glitter would get all over them! But, ah, there's the trick! It stays put! ;) 

Sorry, feeling a little punchy, I hope I gave you a giggle because I laughed a lot making this and writing this post...maybe I need meds...nah, I'll just go make a card.
Happy crafting!
I'm adding this to the http://www.craftindesertdivas.com/ birthday challenge this week and the


5 comments:

Colleen said...

Definitely the sparkliest card I have ever seen. I love it!! Great precision with the glitter glue! I always make a mess with it!
~Colleen

Cathy said...

nope, did not need sunglasses.lol ,but it is the most sparkly card I ahve seen, it looks like you had a good time Cathy
cathyplus5.blogspot.com

TeresaK said...

Super cute...love so many sparkles!
Teresa

Unknown said...

How cute and sparkly. You can never have to much sparkle right? Thank you so much for joining us at Craftin Desert Divas “Birthday “ Linky Party.

Tara
Craftin Desert Diva's

Zella said...

MEGA SPARKLES!! I love it!!!!! How fun!