Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Monochromatic Challenge at The Stamping Chef


Zoom Zoom

 This was a tough card for me! It's really hard to not color or add a pop of color to a card.  I embossed the background with my cute clouds embossing folder, added some Trendy Twine and let her be!
Ha ha "be", sorry, (ahem) I did use my cameo to print her and added the black to her outfit so it would be more precise given the tiny areas and I wanted her skirt lines to show.  When I color it myself they would disappear.  I love my print and cut feature with my Cameo.

Click the digi image above if you want your own copy and then click the logo to link up with us for the challenge

4 comments:

Flutterby Trina said...

cute :) Thanks for playing along with us at the stamping chef this week with the monochromatic challenge :) Good Luck and hope to see you again soon - hugs Katrina - Sous Chef :)

Judith said...

stunning card, thank you for joining in TSC challenge,,,good luck x

Deanne Saunders said...

Adorable!!!! Thanks so much for participating in our STAMPING CHEF challenge!! Hope to see you again for our next challenge!!
~DEANNE~
A Little Bit O' Paper

Sylvia Anderson said...

This is lovely Sweetie.
Thank you for joining in the Stamping Chef challenge, good luck.