Monday, July 1, 2013

Thanks melon


I am sharing a couple of super cute kids, how sweet are they?
I used my print and cut feature on my Cameo to print them and the patterns on their clothes.  I also split the images apart and pieced them back together for added dimension to the card.
I love how they turned out.  I placed the seeds individually too for extra fun, lol, I'm a little crazy I think!
This is a twisted easel card, I used ribbon from 3 Girl Jam, some paper roses and I made a cute beaded stick pin with a little daisy charm.
Isn't this fun?  I think so!
Thanks so much for stopping by and be sure you check out the blog to see what the rest of the digi team has created today.

I'm entering this in the current Designed to color challenge

4 comments:

Edwina said...

I love your card. It is so pretty. I love the red gingham and the ribbon with the roses. Thanks for sharing. Edwina Brown

Sheryl said...

Hi Marji! Oh my gosh! I just LOVE THE PRETTY RED GINGHAM dp!
What a lovely and very sweet easel card you created! Love it!
Hugs, Sheryl

VanessaB said...

soooo super cute! the red gingham is so perfect :)

Alaine said...

This is adorable! I really love how you tied all of your elements together. Very picnicky.

Thank you for joining us over at Designed to Color challenge! I really hope you join again!

Alaine - DTC Glitter Crew