Monday, August 26, 2013

Be Sentimental

digi18001 Hearty Moose

digi18001 Hearty Moose

digi13305 Heart of Giver

digi13305 Heart of Giver

Be sentimental is the challenge today.  I'm bad about not putting sentiments or verses on my cards when I make them.  I am usually just doing a marathon making session and not sure what they will be used for.
I do add something when I send the card.
This moose is one of my favorite, I have him wood mounted from ages ago!! Love him!
So I colored him and used some simple papers and glitter heart embellishments.  Since he's so busy I wanted to keep the card simple.
Isn't this pretty?  I hope you think so, I really like it.  Another thing I rarely do is decorate the inside, so this challenge is one I should follow daily.  I have a complete card, ready to sign and send.

Thanks for stopping by, and as always, click the logo to head to the blog to link up and if you want to shop then click on Mr. Moose's black and white image and go shopping!
Have fun!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

YES!!!! Your link worked this week from the challenge blog. I am going to spend sometime this AM checking out your page. Going to grab a cold dew and get to it;)