Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Creative Kuts BAPS

CK STORE
Summer fun!!! Love these guys! They were so much fun to make!
This was the weekly free file a few weeks back
I could make dozens of these!!!

This one I will save for my SMASH book. I save the ticket stubs for the movies we go to and I always take a picture of Emily waiting for the movie to start, these will fit perfectly!


Each week Cheryl offers a new free file to her fans.  Join us on the facebook fan page !

This is the free file for today, head over to the fan page to see how to get your own!
Isn't it cute?  I love the overlay!!

This is super exciting for me, Cheryl is letting me run her new COL venture, you know how she does the scrapbook layouts twice a month?  Well this will be for a card! For just $2.50 you will get the file to make this card.
It includes the overlay, flowers and stem and the cute lady bug.  I embellished my card with some matching fabric covered buttons from my other design team The Pinque Peacock. Jessica has many styles of 3/4 inch buttons you can choose!  So drop me an email at marji@creativekuts.com and send your $2.50 to creativekuts.com via paypal and play along!




No comments: