Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Toadstool Taylor by The Stamping Chef



 Today's new challenge is to use kraft paper for your project.  I printed Taylor onto kraft then used my Cameo to cut her out.
 I colored her using colored pencils, then my white gel pen to accent her outfit.  I forgot to color the whites of her eyes before I added crystal effects and it didn't dawn on me until I had it all done...doh
 She is mounted on an action wobble so she can swirl her 3 Girl Jam ribbons while she dances.
I painted clear nail polish on her wings, had to give that technique a try! You can see here that I sprayed her with shimmer mist before adding her to the card.
Isn't she fun? I really like her! I hope you will play along with us.  The link to the blog is with the logo and the link to shop is on Taylor's picture above!