Friday, August 30, 2013

Hangin out! mini album

CK STORE

I'm loving this album! I turned a fall project into a girly project.
This is the Little Miss paper again from DCWV, I've used a whole stack so far, might have to go buy another just to be safe

This was one of the weekly free files that Cheryl made for us. If you aren't playing along each week you are missing out on some great files!
If you don't have a cutting machine but want to play along anyway I can always cut for you and send it out to you.  I'd only charge you $2 for shipping and to cover some of the paper.  Unless it's an album




This paper is all just so pretty! I didn't add any mats or embellishments yet since I'm not sure which pictures I will use.  But it will be perfect for a wide range of events!

I've linked the logo to the face book page today so you can check out all the fun we have, click to join and enjoy!

No comments: