Monday, September 23, 2013

Eureka Tag your It challenge


digi9701 Tea Cup
digi9701 Tea Cup



I used the Print and Cut feature on my Cameo printing the image on printed card stock.
I used a punch from Stampin' Up for the tag using some twine for the hanger.

I used some of  my gorgeous Pinque Peacock embellishments to make this super simple card fantastic!!
Don't you just love that new ribbon from 3 Girl Jam on the pleated petals?  I love the color just on the edges, makes the gorgeous swirl even better!  I added the button to the top, love how the Nanna's pillowcase matches so well.


I had to print 2 images because a certain someone snuck the first one off the printer and ran off to paint.  lol  I think she did a great job so I wanted to share it as well.  It's so fun having a 4 year old in the house.


Now, it's your turn, head over to the Eureka Blog and join us this week.

2 comments:

Donna K said...

So cute, Marji...I'm sure that last one is your favorite, huh?!!

Jessica Buffa said...

This is beautiful...love that Nana's Pillowcase button on the center of your Elegant Floral~ and Em, oh my, sweet Em...you have stunned again! Darling job sweetie!