Friday, September 27, 2013

Happy Birthday from Creative Kuts

CK STORE

This turned out so pretty! I just love this paper stack (The Little Miss from DCWV)
Be prepared for many posts using this paper

 This was the free file from 2 weeks ago, a mini album (not bound in this photo) and a cute treat box.
I am playing catch up, I had my tonsils removed the middle of September and a week into my recovery got a stomach bug so that was another week of recovery, so I am really behind in my projects.
A few times during those 2 weeks I'd be on my laptop in bed and would set up projects to cut then when I'd get a burst of energy and would cut and cut.  I probably have 20 different sets of files cut and arranged on my desk, so I've got lots to do.
 I think this would be a great gift, add a gift card and some candy in the gift box and the album for the birthday girl to record her day!



2 comments:

Deleted 2014 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Deleted 2014 said...

They turned out so cute!! I love the BAP's. Thanks for sharing.

Tess
www.sassycricutcrafting.com