Tuesday, September 17, 2013

The Stamping Chef~current challenge

TSC_WeJustClick_Preview
Hey there! I'm a little late posting this lovely, I've had some blogger issues, no clue how these computer issues happen, I swear there are internet gremlins that ride the lines and mess with settings.
Anyway, better late than never right!

This is the challenge we've got going on at The Stamping Chef right now.
Create a card with that sketch and link up with us at the challenge blog. The link is attached to the sketch.
I kept the camera image simple and then a crystal bling to the lense.
The paper is Stampin Up.  The butterflies are from the SIL store.

Do you play along in the challenges at the face book fan page?  Well, you should! This guy was offered this week.  You can get him at the link attached to his picture for only $2.40, hurry before time runs out!TSC_KingofthePond_Preview
I just think he's the cutest! So I made him the focus of the card by making a shaped card, you know I love my print and cut feature on my cameo and I'm a lover of the shaped cards so here we go!
 I also made him huge! by card standards.  He's about 8 inches high.  I used the colors and patterns in my SIL program to color him.  I plan to make more (stay tuned) using pattern papers.
 Love those baby blues!!
Sweet right?

And how gorgeous is the Grand Duchess?
You've got to see what the design team has done with her, I tell you, she's an awesome image and these ladies have totally rocked it! The link is attached to her picture.
TSC_GrandDuchess_Preview


No comments: