Saturday, November 23, 2013

Rainbow loom crazy!


I was resisting the craze on these rubber band creations until I found a kit at Big Lots for $8, I thought, what the heck, we can try it and if I don't like it, then I'd give it to Emily to play around with, she loves crafting as well.
 This one I am really proud of, I learned how to make a flower and changed it just a bit to create a bow, I added a single band to it to make a cute cuff style bracelet. 
 These are a style of fish tail, these go really fast, I can make a bracelet in about 10 minutes, so fun to see what combinations I can come up with.
 This is the newest style I've learned, it's a rainbow ladder.  I search for Rainbow loom videos on You Tube and watch and work. 
 These are the 2 bow bracelets I've created so far, the color combinations have my head spinning.
 Here is a chevron (red and black) and a hexi-fish, these take a bit longer than the other style but just as cool I think.
 Here are 2 of the flowers I made, I will be adding some to cards in the future so stay tuned, the purple one i created a stem that will be added to a key chain, the other 2 beside it are key chains as well.
The pink, yellow and purple flower is attached to a bracelet. 
This is a close up showing you the difference in the chevron (red, black and white) and the simple fish tail (black and white)  Very similar but really neat.
I'd love to hear if you are part of this craze!  If not leave me a message, these are all for sale for $3 shipped in the US.  If you'd like to make a custom order, I'd be happy to make them for you!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

These look like so much fun! I am sure that Emily will be making bracelets in no time.

Nadja