Monday, December 23, 2013

Baby hand antlers


 On the Silhouette site there are files for hand print wreath and the reindeer antlers.  You size the prints to your child's hands.  I went one step better, traced her actual hands and had her write her name.  
I then imported the photo into my SIL program and created a cut file by tracing the images.


 I then used the reindeer from a lay out from Creative Kuts, I love the sign.  I placed her name on top of the sign then created a layer to place behind the wood grain panel.
 She helped me put it together by inking the hands, I wanted it to be really good or I'd of had her assemble it completely.  She gets a little wacky with her art sometimes.  lol, she's 4, and very creative.

 I'm not sure what we will do with it, because it turned out bigger than I planned but it will most likely end up on the tree.








1 comment:

Donna K said...

LOVE this idea.. One of my favorite things to do every Christmas is pull out projects like these that my own kids created and reminisce … such sweet memories!