Tuesday, December 24, 2013

Imagine that progressive challenge

Current Image Challenge


 For the challenge this month, I bought the extra images.  I used the PNG images in my SIL program and created this great scene!  So fun and really cute!
 I then printed and created the card.  I added glitter glue to the candy on the trees and used some snow paste and radiant pearls to embellish.  Great simple and fairly fast card now that I have the scene saved.

Thanks for such great images, this challenge is so fun 

Wishing you all a very Merry Christmas!!

1 comment:

Kristine said...

cute, cute, CUTE!! Love this Marji *Ü* Makes for a really cute card, especially loving the added touches of snow and glitter and pearly paint! Thank you SO MUCh for playing this month and I wish you a very blessed Christmas *Ü*