Monday, January 27, 2014

Beautiful butterfly






digi9704 Hair Streak Butterfly
digi9704 Hair Streak Butterfly

 Today I'm sharing this beautiful card showing off a beautiful digital stamp from Eureka and a gorgeous Pleated Petal from Pinque Peacock.
The challenge for Eureka today is Anything Goes.

 I used colored pencils to color my image after letting my Cameo print and cut it for me.  I poked a hole in the center of the pleated petal and added a purple brad.
The butterfly is mounted on an action wobble.









6 comments:

Unknown said...

Beautiful.
Marcia
mvanhoosan@gmail.com

Jessica Buffa said...

What a lovely Spring-y (pun intended) creation! Love that butterfly. Perfect resting spot upon a Pleated Petal too!!! Gorgeous card Marji!

Zella said...

I love the colors you used on the butterfly - it goes very well with the flower - makes for a GORGEOUS card! :)

Unknown said...

This is just beautiful card!! I love how you used that wobble. I'm going to have to try those.

Thanks for stopping by my blog!

Lynne said...

Absolutely stunning!!!
Much love, hugs, and friendship
Lynne
aka Her Craftiness

Donna K said...

What a beautiful butterfly!! I just love butterflies, so soft and calming. Goes perfectly with your PP floral. Lovely card, Marji.