Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Creative Kuts recipe pages


CK STORE

We are still working on our recipe books, you really should join us, even if you don't have a cutting machine you can get your page.  For just $5 a month you get a new recipe each week.  In the file is included a completed page, the SVG file for the cutting machines and the JPG file that you could print out, cut  by hand and piece yourself. So you can see that there is something for everyone and you get great recipes and adorable pages.
If you want to join us, click here and request to be added.
So, on to the art, ;)  The Samoas that the Girl Scouts sell are my favorite, I could eat a whole box in a very short time, so I can't wait to try this recipe.

This guy makes me giggle every 
time I look at him. So cute!
I love her bacon shawl, so funny! 

I couldn't find the right color of paper for her so I cut her from cream then used my daubers and ink pads to give her feathers a more authentic look, I'm pleased with the results.  For the bomb I used the print and cut feature with the gradient option for the color.  I did the same thing for the title as well.
Hee, Hee he's just so cute!
She's so sweet, I made her look like a caramel smore, doesn't that sound good?  lol  Talk about messy!
All of that yummy gooey goodness!


2 comments:

Creative Kuts said...

Once again, fabulous job! Love love your work.

Donna K said...

These are all so fun...great recipes and to have them all displayed so sweetly as a keepsake is just wonderful!! Can you send me a batch of your Samoa bars when you get a minute?!