Saturday, January 18, 2014

Winter beauty from Fresh Brewed Designs


                                               
Today I'm sharing a simple Thinking of you card. 
This image is so great! I used my colored pencils to color her in, then used my gamsol to smooth out the lines and make her look softer.
I used a dry paint brush and a pale pink ink pad to add color to her cheeks, nose and chin to make her look like she's been out in the cold.  I put Stickles on the puff of her hat.

Have you made a card yet for the challenge?  Be sure to play along, the prize is fabulous!
Click the picture below to head over to the blog.

2 comments:

Heather D. ~ Fresh Brewed Designs said...

This card is so soft and pretty!
I really love how you added the pink to Snow's face to make her appear cold.
Very lovely! And thank you for sharing how you did it. Great tip!

Have a happy day!
Heather D.
www.freshbreweddesigns.com

Donna K said...

You did a wonderful job on the coloring here, Marji! Love this image and her sweet rosy cheeks...too fun!