Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Hamlet the pig


Hamlet PigWit™ Think Spring
Here's my submission for the Hamlet FTHS challenge ( click the image above to head over)
How cute is this little dude?  I just love him!
I colored him with my copics then made the twisted easel card using the new wood grain DCWV paper stack, gorgeous papers, this will be one I buy multiples of.
I love how he turned out, I colored and colored to get his skin to look right, so happy with him.
I'm adding this to the Art by Mirian challenge of anything goes because I love how the coloring turned out.

4 comments:

Michelle said...

What a great card! I love it :) And your coloring is wonderful. Thanks for joining us at From The Heart Stamps for our monthly challenge!

Donna K said...

So. *stinkin'* cute!!!

Desire Fourie said...

Such a wonderful creation with great attention to detail. Love the colours and embellishments. All the elements work so well together. It is perfect for our second ‘ANYTHING GOES’ challenge. Thanks for sharing your talent with us. Good luck.
Hugs
Desíre
{Art by Miran Showcase DT Member}
{Doing Life – my personal blog}

Tracey Murphy said...

Fabulous card! Love the cute image and your wonderful design!
Thank you for joining us in our Anything Goes Challenge at Artbymiran and Good Luck! x