Sunday, March 30, 2014


Hey there, I'm thrilled to be a member of this brand new challenge design team! 
Each month we will show you a fun image, you get to create with it, link up and have a chance for fun prizes!
What could be better? Free digital image AND prizes?!

So here is my sweet pony, I made her to look like Apple Jack as a little pony, before she got her cutie mark.
I'm a huge My Little Pony fan since child hood, I still sit and watch the show with Emily and sometimes by myself, lol
 I used my copic markers to get that great color.  I added some fun orange, black and white twine for her hair ties.  She does have crystal effects on her eyes and I used my white gel pen for her freckles.
The card is SUPER simple, I hate to admit, the paper is from the new wood grain style paper stack from DCWV.  The friends badge is from the same pad, I just added some foam dots behind it for dimension. 

Even the inside is paper from the paper stack, cool, right?  I thought so.
Just a sweet simple card to let someone know you are thinking of them.
Now, click the badge at the top and go see what the rest of the team did with her.  You will be amazed!
Then grab your image and get crafty!


2 comments:

Unknown said...

Love your card. I really like the wood grain effect. Following you now!
Cindy

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

Your pony is just the super sweetest! Carri~Abusybee
Skittles!