Monday, June 2, 2014

Father's day with Eureka






 I'm so happy to have my Cameo back in working order, I really am lost with out my sweet machine.
This card is ALL "cammi"  I created clear images by tracing then filling in the trace with black, that way I could change the black spots to the cute tiny dot pattern, and made her udders pink dots.
I created the shape using one of the files from the SIL store and filled it with the tan dots.
 Isn't it neat?  I love it!  I'll be using this technique more often.  I did the same with the words, I traced then filled the image with the same dot pattern from her spots, since it's a smaller area the dots are a bit bigger so you can see more of the red.  The button flower is from Pinque Peacock.
I had wrote my message inside with my black gel pen.

Click on the names of my images to shop and click the blog badge to head over and link up your creation.


4 comments:

Donna K said...

So happy you have your Cameo back! It's so frustrating when our tools aren't cooperating! This card is MOOVELOUS!…lame..I know…sorry! haha Too dang cute, though…love it and I love that you wrote the special sentiment too. Thanks for your visits to my blog, Marji…it's so hard to stay in touch with everyone in blog land but you always make me smile when you stop by! Hope you have a wonderful week!!

Julie Odil said...

This is so stinkin' cute, Marji! I'm trying to figure out how you did it. I have a Cameo, but you are way over my head with this. Trace, then fill? Hmmm. Maybe, with a Youtube video I could pull this off. Any tips you can send my way?

Peggy T. said...

Marji, Your card is so cute. I love the cow. So nice to serve with someone so talented.

Peggy T.
Eureka Stamps DT

Unknown said...

Your card is SO adorable!!