Monday, July 14, 2014

Let's monkey around~New release from Fresh Brewed designs


It's release day!!!
This one will surely have you tickled and giggling
These are the most fun!


 This is just  a few of them, be sure to go to the shop to see them all (click the banner above) 

 I created the background in my SIL program and let it also cut my friends out and the sun and clouds.
I put them together and did a little erasing so the darker monkey's hand is behind her friends.
 I created the inside the same way, love the little dude peaking in.
Aren't they cute?  I gave them pearl and gem jewelry and used pop dots to raise them up.

If you want to see more, click below and head to the blog to see what the team is up to.

Don't forget about checking out the  link to our challenge blog: http://freshbreweddesigns.blogspot.com/

6 comments:

Desire Fourie said...

Marji your monkey card is so fun and colourful. A great scene you have crafted.
Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}

Heather D. ~ Fresh Brewed Designs said...

How cute is this! I love that you have the two little girls all dressed up and ready to hit the town! Then the dude is on the inside peeking out. Hheheh!!! I don't think he was invited to their little party... but he is going to pop out and surprise them very soon.
Love it

Heather

Sheryl said...

Hi Marji! What an adorable and fun card you have created with all three of these cute monkey digi's! I love the jewelry you added too! Great card!!
I hope that you have a wonderful day!
Hugs, Sheryl

VanessaB said...

what a fun happy monkey scene! love it :)

Edwina said...

Marji, This is a terrific card! I love that you have a monkey peeking at you on the inside. That was a great idea! Thanks for sharing. Edwina Brown

Lisa said...

This is so sweet and adorable!! Those monkeys are too cute!! What a fun card!! Thanks so much for playing along at Craftin Desert Divas!!

Lisa
Craftin Desert Divas DT
A Mermaid's Crafts