Monday, July 14, 2014

Sports challenge at Eureka stamps




 Today's new challenge is sports, I love this little gal, she is so cute.  
I used my SIL program to color her in, using my patterns.  I created the layered shapes in the program as well and filled them with color and the polka dots.
 For the inside message, I layered the shapes and used the transparent function to lighten the pink so the plaid still showed through.  It's the same plaid on her skirt.

 And for the best part, I mounted her on an action wobble! She's got to move! lol

Now, as always, you can click on each name and go shop for that image and then click the badge at the top and head over to the blog to link up with us!

I'm adding this to the action wobble challenge, the bow has been in my stash for at least a year, new pack of 2 :)










1 comment:

Donna K said...

How cute is that polka dot background on this card? Your cheerleader is full of spunk, Marji! Love it that you added the wobble.