Monday, December 29, 2014

Something old, something new


                                                               digi11303 Celebrate


This challenge can go in a lot of directions.  I chose to go with the old/new supplies and a nostalgic idea with a new or modern twist.
 I added the color to my lolipops in my SIL program, grouped them together and printed them out, I also printed a single one out as well, I let my machine cut them for me.  I added several layers of crystal effects (an old supply).  To get the glitter I painted a few coats of clear glitter nail polish (a new technique to me) then added the crystal effects over it.
 The paper is all from Close to My Heart that I've been hoarding, er, saving for a while.  The snowflake is a new die I got from My Favorite things that I cut from a Coke can (both new).
I tied it up with some Trendy Twine (an old supply).
Now it's your turn, can't wait to see your take on this fun challenge.
I'm also adding this one to the Decosse's link up

2 comments:

Miranda said...

This is adorable! Looks like you can eat the candies. LOL

Unknown said...

Great take on the challenge, I love your fun lollipops! I recently saw that technique on Pinterest using nail polish...how clever! Hope you had a wonderful Christmas Marji!